The president of the Associação Brasileira de Pesquisa e Pós-Graduação em Fisioterapia (ABRAPG-Ft), Prof. Dr. Rosimeire Simprini Padula, invites applications from interested colleagues to serve as one of the Editors-in-Chief of the BJPT. This call for editor-in-chief remains opened from March 13, 2023 to April 11, 2023.
The term of this appointment, commencing May 1, 2023, is for 4 years but may be renewed by mutual agreement for a second four-year term.
The Editor-in-Chief at BJPT is an unpaid volunteer position which requires a minimum workload of 8 hours per week.
To be eligible to apply, applicants must:
- be a regular member of the ABRAPG-Ft (NB: this is not a requirement for international applicants);
- hold a post-professional doctoral degree (ie, PhD or ScD) in physical therapy or health-related science;
- demonstrate extensive experience in publication of research and a broad understanding of research methods;
- have excellent written communication skills in English;
- show a good working knowledge of the physiotherapy profession and an interest in its future.
To be considered for this position, applicants must submit:
- a cover letter that describes their interest in the position, their specific qualifications for the position, and their vision for the continued growth of BJPT over the next four years;
- a complete, detailed and updated curriculum vitae;
- a brief curriculum vitae following the format available here.
Applicants will be assessed against the knowledge and skills listed above and potentially additional criteria. Applicants will be assessed by a panel including a member of the ABRAPG-FT and four members from the BJPT editorial council.
Applications close April 11, 2023 and should be directed to email@example.com .